As an archivist, Lisa has worked closely with many artists, performers, and writers in their homes, studios and storage spaces to evaluate, arrange, catalog, and advise on sales and donations, as well as with galleries and art nonprofits in need of archival expertise.
Archives Services Include:
- Cataloging and processing of archives, photographs, artworks, and print collections
- Recommendations for the management and preservation of paper archives, born-digital collections, audiovisual materials, and artists' archives
- Surveys of archival collections
- Needs assessments
- Implementation of archives program
- Representation of clients in the sale of archives
Selling your archive or collection
Lisa can assist you in shaping your archive or collection, establishing an accurate value, and helping to place it with an institution or individual collector. Drawing on her years of experience as a special collections curator and archivist, she has unique insight into the complexities of placing your collection with institutions, libraries, and special collections, and can help you look out for your best interests while negotiating a sale or donation.